Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

pelicans are awesome

So I have not only been exhausted and the busiest I have ever been, but also lazy. I am juggling being a full time student, being on the swim team, and still being a momma when I get home. Yes. Quite exhausting. So therefore I have gotten lazy with my photos. My bestie is kicking my butt into keeping up, and I finally took enough photos to make up for these past 2 weeks. Sooo here I go!

These were all from ash's backyard.. I saw a little corner full of goodies and had so much fun. And I felt like such a nerd!













Ok so I am going to try really hard to keep this up without getting so behind again. I kept alot of pictures out of this entry so I can put them in tomorrows. They are the inside photos that I took, and they are pretty good too.

Hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment