Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

you wont get a lemon at toyota of orange!


My mom, dad, me and monster went out to lunch with my gma and gpa today. Towards the end they were all talking grownup talk about something [I clearly was not listening] and remembered I needed to take some pictures. So I saw the lemons that I was eating with my fish, and BOOM. There is one of my pictures!


This one is a little weird I know, but I saw them hanging and thought "it couldnt hurt to try" and so I did. They are hooked onto this toy leash that his girlfranns momma gave him, and I love it! Whenever he throws toys out of his stroller [which is constantly] they dont hit the floor. And that blue thing with the stars on it is his favorite toy.. Its a vibrating teether and it has done wonders!

Yes today's pictures were very boring, but yesterday's just plain ol wore me out.
Byeee.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

i barely have time to check anybody else's blogs... i prob should considering u guys leave comments on mine! I promise i'll start looking at your photos too!!!!

Post a Comment