Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

monsters walk

So yesterday I was not only exhausted, but not able to take a nap or rest, so in turn I wasnt able to upload these awesome photos. Last night when I normally upload and post, me and my monster were at his girlfranns house. And when we got home I put him to sleep and passed out within 2 minutes. Plus I could not find the cord to upload if my life depended on it. Still dont know where it is. Had to use a MicroMate thingy of my dads. So once again this is YESTERDAYS post, I just couldnt get them up in time.

So I was able to go on a walk yesterday, its been a little while since I dont have any time to walk anymore, and when I do I am way too tired. But he was extra cranky for some reason, and I was not about to deal with it stuck in the house. So I decided to just upload all of them for y'all. Enjoy!!






Random white piece of chain-link fence.






Now this one was not edited, it came straight from my camera.. I loved the bare tree, with the telephone pole and the sun behind it. I love the phone lines also behind the tree going horizontally across the photo. I could not have gotten a better opportunity for such an amazing picture.



1 comment:

Annette said...

You got some beautiful sky pictures!!

Post a Comment